Friday 12 February 2010

Stumbled accross...

I was looking at my (small) blog that probably no one reads but it doesnt matter because I am only writing it for myself.

I came accross this post from two months ago stating my target weight was 107lbs. I can't believe this, I must be sloqly moving my target weight lower without me realising. My weight a couple of days ago was 107lb, so I reached my target. But I'm not happy with that. I want to be 100lbs.

My lowest weight was 103.6lb. Ah.

I will get there. 100lbs. I will I will I will I will I will.

I'm going to think of a treat for myself for when I get there. 17th Feb - 3rd April, lent 2010. I have this long to get to 102lbs. Then I will eat just fruit and vegetables for two days to get to 100lbs. And then I will celebrate.

I will look good in a bikini this summer. I will be able to buy size 8 skirts and look good in them for 6th form.

No comments:

Post a Comment