Monday 15 February 2010

Skinny Me

My new blog. It is going to be filled with inspiration and positivity. I will not give up, I will be strong, I will be powerful I will be skinny.

Food means nothing to me, I will let go, I have no attachment to it what-so-ever.

I have identified my weakness - after dinner sitting alone at the computer I get cravings however I will over come these by spending my time on my laptop, beginning on lent on Wednesday slowly decreasing the amount of food that passes my lips.

Last night was a massive inspiration for me when I watched as one of my best friends threw up liquid because she hadnt eaten that day. Secretly, I wished I was her.

And not eating was all going so well until I forgot why I wasnt eating. I will write a list when I start the new blog of reasons. I will put it down the side so it will always be there. I will look at other blogs especially the ones I am following to give me inspiration and will power.

You can do this. You can L. I am going to be such a f*cking skinny bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Food is not the enemy.

    If you eat 2000 cals a day the most you can weigh is 140 pounds. If you eat 1500 cals the most you can weigh is 100 pounds.

    Starving yourself will backfire and make you binge.

    ReplyDelete