Wednesday 1 July 2009

What I have eaten today

Damage:
Bran flakes - 80
Glass of milk - 115
Sandwich crusts - 100
Pick n miz - 200
Minstrels - 211
Pasta tuna sweetcorn and mayo - 450
Mini ice cream - 40
Handful of grapes - 30
TOTAL: 1226 kcals

I need 1500 to maintain a constant weight.

Not utterly dreadful but I still feel like a PIG from all that pasta. Once I start I just cant stop eating!
From the pick n mix onwards is everthing I have eaten between 4 and 7pm. Its disgraceful.
My textiles teacher gave me loads of work so I went a bought some minstrels to cheer myself up. I need to stop buying chocolate to cheer me up.

Going to try to keep it under 500 kcals tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
Hopefully I can motivate myself to go for a run tonight after gossip girl.

I weighed myself last night. 114.2lb.

My goal is 107. If I reach it, I want to treat myself with something. Clothes? What do you think?


Reasons to fast tomorrow:

UPDATE: 8.37pm - said no to a few chips dad brought home from fish and chip shop. I feel powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment